Monday, February 22, 2016

Iron Man 2 was average but a decent popcorn movie.
Iron Man 3 was the first toy commercial....I mean movie that Disney made once they bought Marvel, and it was clearly for the kids. When the little brat was in the movie for 40 minutes of the less than two hour movie, I knew I was no longer the audience for these comic movies.
The story and writing was awful throughout, and so was the majority of the acting. Gweneth Paltrow all but makes me ill when I see her self righteous face on the big screen, and Downy Jr's arrogance has started to rub me raw after all these years.
I'm glad the Iron Man movies are over, and I hope they kill Tony Stark off in Avengers 3.
There are so so so many great characters in the Marvel Universe, that I would love for them to eventually move on past all of the original six (Cap America, Black Widow, Iron Man, Thor, etc). I will take me some more Incredible Hulk though. :)
Top Movie In 2015
If You Want To Watch  It Please Click
On Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment